Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The Irrelevant Intellegence

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. My apologies for not writing Monday. It was a vacation in Ontario.
The other evening my spouse found a raccoon in our garage. After several attempts to get it out, I was awakened. Obviously my spouse thought I could deal best with a dumb animal.
After observing the situation for a couple of minutes while my spouse provided an account of efforts made to that point, I turned the garage lights off. A couple of minutes later, our garage had one less mammal.
What happened? My spouse's intelligence was irrelevant to the situation. In fact it was a hindrance. There is no way my spouse could've solved this problem.
I, on the other hand, was not limited by my intelligence, because I don't have any. My lack of intelligence became an asset when dealing with a raccoon.
How can this benefit myself and others? More tomorrow.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home