Monday, May 05, 2008

The Irrelevant Plans

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. Today I had hoped to be golfing right now. However, my plans were changed.
My spouse looks after a former neighbour. The neighbour's basement flooded Sunday afternoon. No one has come to fix it yet.
My spouse pumped it out yesterday while I looked after the kids. The neighbour stayed with us because the water was shut off.
I was not instructed by my spouse to be any part of this cleanup, so I looked to go golfing while the kids were in school. Then my spouse called to say there was still a leak. I'm to access the damage at 10:30am. Hopefully help is there before then.
Now don't get me wrong - I love to help out. What I'm pointing out is, to my spouse, my plans are irrelevant. More tomorrow.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home