Monday, August 13, 2007

The Irrelevant Excuse

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. The other day I asked my spouse if she wanted to do something with me. The reply I got back didn't ring true with me. I asked if that excuse was not available if the answer would've been yes. The reply was no. That means my spouse's original excuse was irrelevant.
Why do people come up with irrelevant excuses? Why does the "I've got a headache" excuse have to be used? Why can't people just say what's on their minds?
What people who use irrelevant excuses don't realize is making any excuse that isn't the truth makes the person receiving that type of excuse irrelevant. Therefore, if someone is irrelevant in their world, why lie to them? People cannot be worried about irrelevant people's feelings, right? So why not tell them the truth, that they aren't interested in being close friends right now? More tomorrow.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home