Wednesday, February 06, 2008

The Irrelevant Beauty Rest

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. FYI I got only a few hours sleep last night. My spouse's alarm clock went off twice before it should've. Also, twice books and other items fell off my spouse's night table. I finally asked if it was a joke or not.
By this time it was 6am. I looked outside and saw beaucoup snow. Over an hour later, it was finally cleared. Each snow shovel full felt like I was lifting a large child.
After taking a 2 hour drive on a route normally 45 minutes long, runing all over an arena, then driving back, I'm ready to conk. I'm in need of a beauty rest.
Then I got thinking. A beauty rest for me is irrelevant.
Why? Because I'm going to appear ugly no matter how long I sleep. Even a Rip Van Winkle power nap wouldn't help.
Might as well stay awake. A beauty rest is irrelevant for me.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home