Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Irrelevant Shovelling

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. Many of you have probably shovelled as much as I have. I'm sure February 2008 has already beat February 2007 for total snowfall, and it's still coming.
When my spouse arrived home (after dark), I was asked why I hadn't shovelled in the daylight. I replied that I had already shovelled in the daylight. Obviously the daylight shovelling was irrelevant.
Why? Because there was no evidence that daylight shovelling had occurred. So when I shovelled again tonight, it looked like it was for the first time.
Should I have waited for tonight before shovelling? I could've done that, but then it would've been much tougher. I now face the same question - shovel later tonight, or wait until morning. No matter what answer I come up with, it'll be irrelevant.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home