Tuesday, May 06, 2008

The Irrelevant Plans II

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. Emergencies happen. And they should take priority over everything else. Which is why I wasn't surprised my spouse asked me to help out.
What made me irrelevant, however, was not being asked on the Sunday if I had any Monday plans.
If our roles had been reversed, I would've asked my spouse about Monday availability. That's because my spouse and my spouse's plans are relevant.
If you're irrelevant, you have to be available all the time for relevant people. That's because their plans are relevant, and take priority over any of an irrelevant person's plans.
If you're irrelevant and unavailable, a relevant person cannot comprehend why you're unavailable. Because you're irrelevant, you must be doing something irrelevant. Unacceptable!

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home