Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Irrelevant Application

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. I see a position I applied for in the spring has now reopened. Last time I did not receive an interview.
Was my application last time irrelevant? And if I reapply, will this application also be irrelevant?
Maybe it's a job I don't want. After all, if there's only one person in the position, and he or she only lasted a few months, what does that say about the position?
Then again, if my application is irrelevant, I can apply without any worry at all, knowing I probably won't get interviewed, let alone hired. And if the application is irrelevant, then the job is irrelevant too. It doesn't matter if it's a good job or not, because my application is irrelevant.
Since doing something irrelevant is a natural occurrence for me, I think I will apply.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home