Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Irrelevant Posting

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. The past couple of days I haven't posted. I had difficulty switching to the new blogger.
Did it matter to me? Well, I did miss posting. I felt I had been pretty faithful for the last few months. When I couldn't get through, I felt I was missing something. Then again, I didn't kill myself trying to figure out what was wrong. When you share a machine with other family members, especially young children who want their daily dose of video games, It's important to keep everyone happy.
Did it matter to anyone else that I didn't post? Well I hope so. I really don't have any idea if anyone on the Web reads this. And I don't care. That's not the point of writing it. My motto has always been that I do this first for me. If someone else benefits, it's gravy. If someone complains about it, I respect their opinion. I'll analyze what they said and see if it's worth changing. If not, I'll keep going.
As long as what you do is relevant to you, the rest is irrelevant.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home