Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Irrelevant Resolution

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points are informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello, and Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a happy holiday season.
Did you make any resolutions for 2007? If so, have you lasted this long (1.5 days)? Congrats if you have!
I drink a lot of cola. My resolution was to reduce. I decided to spend all of yesterday without having a cola. I made it to 9pm before my spouse asked me if I wanted one during our financial discussion. I said yes. 21 hours. Yippee!
If nothing else, a resolution makes you aware of a problem. That is half the battle. I've had only one so far today, but that will change tonight when I go curling.
Am I disappointed my progress on this resolution is not very good? Not really. I have already cut back. I don't drink alcohol, so cola is my social drink.
Next year I wilol make a resolution a waitress told me about. She said she was going to quit smoking. I replied that I didn't know she smoked. She said she didn't. That's my kind of resolution.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home