Monday, November 12, 2007

The Irrelevant Locked Door

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. You know you've been up too long when....
My spouse and I went to a friend's house Saturday night. I didn't take the van keys, because my spouse was driving. At one point I was asked to get something out of the van.
As I was using the keypad to unlock the door, a thought entered my mind. What if my spouse's keys are in the van? If I lock it with the keys in it, we won't be able to get home because my keys are at home.
I would then have to walk home (about 20 minutes), get the keys and drive back. The kids will be tired. My spouse will be mad at me. My life will be over.
Then I realized the locked van door was irrelevant. It didn't matter where my spouse's keys were.
Why? Because it had a keypad to unlock it.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home