Monday, November 05, 2007

The Irrelevant Voicemail

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. Recently I've left several voicemails. Some were for job information. Others were for charitable donations. Still others were for important (to me) appointments.
Of the approximately 10 I've left last week, guess how many have been returned? One. And that was for a curling locker.
Why is this total so low? Because for the rest of the people who haven' t returned it, my voicemail is irrelevant. And that's because I'm irrelevant.
Think about this. Suppose you have a voicemail from Tiger Woods. Or Britney Spears. Or Tom Cruise. Do you return it? Absolutely! Even if you've never met these people. You'd be hounded forever by everyone you know (and don't know) if you didn't.
More tomorrow.

Regards,
Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home