Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The Irrelevant Voicemail II

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. So how does an irrelevant person like me get someone to reply to voicemail? I used the following technique this morning, and it worked.
After saying in a Thursday voicemail I needed a reply by Friday or I was pulling the plug, I left a voicemail this morning. I said that since I hadn't had a reply to my message, please cancel the service immediately.
I was away this morning, but got the reply on voicemail.
Why did the reply happen now? Because I went through on last week's threat. Suddenly I was seen as relevant, because dollars were now front and centre. I went from being an irrelevant person to a relevant dollar amount.
Is this fair? Of course not, but that's irrelevant.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home