Monday, January 07, 2008

The Irrelevant Change

This blog is written msotly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello, and Happy New Year! Are you ready to make some New Year's Resolutions stick this year?
If you're irrelevant, it doesn't matter, because any change you make will be irrelevant. No one will care about your change, because they don't care about you.
Isn't it freeing? Talk about no pressure! I can say or do whatever I want, because I'm irrelevant.
I can become completely rude. I could say that Hannah Montana is lousy (which I'd never do). I can gain lots of weight. I can eat anything. I can wear anything (or nothing!). I can watch TV all day. I can phone people or not, and they won't care.
Here's to change for change's sake!

Regards,
Irrelevant

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home