Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The Irrelevant Personality II

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. Of course looks are relevant. People should have pride in their appearance. And obviously appearance is one of the first things you notice about a person.
A first impression is very important. And it only takes around 7 seconds for someone to get a first impression. If it's not good, then it will be very tough to get someone to like you.
The first impression I give out is, at best, irrelevant. I used to let that bother me. It was not a good feeling to have people not know you exist, or think you're repulsive.
Now I think it's an advantage. I know if people want to talk to me, it's because of my personality. It has to be! This makes my personality relevant.
Unfortuantely an attractive person has to wonder if their personality is relevant, or if the other person only thinks looks are relevant. What a way to go through life.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home