Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Irrelevant Budget

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. This weekend my spouse and I talked about our financial situation. We concluded we'd have to change things to be completely solvent.
Of course, my idea of having a budget was rejected wholeheartedly. Why? Because I'm irrelevant.
If the tables were turned, and I was spending like my spouse, and my spouse came up with a budget, it would be followed to the letter. Why? Because my spouse is relevant.
What was the point of me making a budget? Good question. I'm not sure what the point of the exercise was, other than exercise. It did give me some insight, but since that insight is irrelevant (because I'm irrelevant), then exercise was the only benefit.
Next time only have relevant people in the financial conversations.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home