Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Irrelevant Raking

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. Today I raked my behind off. I did my senior neighbour's entire front yard this morning. It took 1.5 hours for a very small area.
I then came home and did our very large yard. I focused on the areas where it had piled up. Under trees. Around the fences. Under the bushes.
I was pretty proud. I've gotten it to the point where I could mow the lawn, and not have to do any more raking.
When I walked home with my kids, I was telling them about how much I raked. When my daughter saw our yard, she asked where I had raked. She could still see leaves on the lawn. My raking was irrelevant.
Why bother doing what I did, if this is the reaction? More tomorrow.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home