Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Irrelevant Skip III

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. Well, I didn't get a chance to talk to the team last night about our multiple skip issue. I was late arriving, as was another team member.
Unfortunately, our skip du jour tripped over a rock and landed on the left shoulder. I think 2007 will be out of the question, and 2008 may be in jeopardy. I'm just glad the head wasn't involved.
Will my talk be necessary now? Maybe not. Last night's skip was the worst offender. It's possible the remaining three of us may be able to work out having only one skip in charge.
Will you label me as a chicken because I didn't speak up? Why bother since I'm irrelevant? There's no point in thinking up labels for someone whose presence you're indifferent to.
All the best with your shoulder Skipper!

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home