Thursday, November 22, 2007

The Irrelevant Skip II

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. What can we do to solve our multiple skip problem? I have to become relevant. I have to point out the problem to the team, and recommend my solution.
Will it work? Probably not. Because the others are offering their opinions, they believe they're relevant. It would be very difficult for them to listen to me. Their egos aren't huge, but they're big enough.
Do they even know they have an issue? I doubt it. If we videoed one of our games, it would become obvious. However, I don't think that would happen anytime soon.
There is only one thing worse than knowing you have a problem, and that's not knowing you have a problem. We're in the worse situation we can be in.
I'll let you know how it goes next Wednesday.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home