Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Irrelevant Skip IV

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. I talked to my skip's spouse last night. A dislocated shoulder is a result of the fall. While I'm sure it's very painful, it could've been worse, like the head.
Will this mean we're down to 3 for the near future? I would think so. Then again my opinion is irrelevant.
So, where do we go from here? Well, next week our team is playing in Chicago. Our wounded player may go, but would probably not play. Can we get a 4th from here in that short of time? I doubt it. Maybe we can get a native to fill in.
As for the rest of the year, who knows? I don't of course because I'm irrelevant. And I don't have to worry about it because I'm irrelevant.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home