Monday, December 03, 2007

The Irrelevant Personality

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. Yesterday for some unknown reason I watched Average Joe: Hawaii. I believe it's an old one, because the lady choosing the guys is someone I remember being mentioned in People for dating Fabio.
Anyway, she spent a lot of time talking in this episode to Fredo, whose appearance was a little scary, but seemed to have a nice personality. Then she goes out with Jim, and starts playing tonsil hockey. It's not until after she's dumped Fredo that she finds out Jim's bulb is not burning very brightly. Fortunately she dumped him too, leading to a showdown between an Average Joe and a model. I already know who wins.
Is it safe to say the personality is irrelevant if the looks aren't there? I think this is true of all of us. I know my spouse's appearance certainly got my attention.
More tomorrow.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home