Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Irrelevant Salt

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. I didn't write Monday or Tuesday due to Ontario Family Day. My apologies.
Last Sunday we got freezing rain on top of all this snow. When we went to church, it was okay, but by the time we got out, it was bad.
Since my spouse and I had driven separately (our marriage is okay, thanks for asking), I went home first to get things prepared. I put salt on my spouse's side of the driveway, and on the stairs to our front door.
Why didn't I put salt on my side of the driveway? Because that salt would've been irrelevant.
Since I'm irrelevant, it doesn't matter if I get out of the driveway. Why waste salt when you don't have to? Just keep it for the relevant areas.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home