Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Irrelevant Suggestions

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. Right now my spouse and the other main organizer of our Cystic Fibrosis event are meeting to discuss the details. I stopped going to these meetings long ago, because of my irrelevancy.
What I decided to do this year is write down what I think the issues are. The main one I see is the evening takes too long. I put on a piece of paper where I thought the 3 problem areas were. I do have suggestions on how to shorten those intervals, but I didn't write them down.
Why? Because those suggestions are irrelevant. They come from me, and I'm irrelevant, so the suggestions have no chance.
So why write down the issues? Because they may or may not be relevant. This way the two main organizers can look at them and decide. They can even come up with their own suggestions if they want, without considering irrelevant ones. It's a win for everyone, because I haven't wasted anyone's time, inclluding my own.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home