Monday, January 14, 2008

The Irrelevant Source

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. Just finished reading "Your Money or Your Life". Wonderful book! I had high hopes, and it exceeded them, even though the book's messages weren't what I thought they would be.
My spouse does not read this type of book. I would like this book to be read by my spouse. If I just translate it, I'm afraid the messages will be ignored.
Why? Because I'm an irrelevant person, it also means I'm an irrelevant source. As a result, anything I say to my spouse about this book will be ignored, and rightfully so.
How can I get my spouse to focus only on what I'm saying, instead of where it's coming from? I'm not sure. I've tried before, with no success. If anyone reading this knows, please feel free to reply to this blog.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home