Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Irrelevant Feeling

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. Yesterday I was talking to someone I know a little bit about my "cystic fibrosis life" - the treatments, doctor's appointments, etc. I also went on to say CF was the best life-shortening disease anyone can have, and our kids were doing great. I ended by saying the only way I could be luckier was if I was the last person to have CF, so it could die out with me.
Surprisingly, this person listened to me! And afterwards, I had a strange feeling. It took me a while to identify it, but when I did the conclusion was obvious. This person thought I was relevant!
I then realized this feeling I got was irrelevant.
Why? Because there are so many other sources telling me I'm irrelevant. This person has to be misguided. One relevant queue cannot override all the irrelevant queues.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home