Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Irrelevant Goodbye

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. I've been unable to write for the past few weeks due to computer problems. And now I'm saying goodbye to the blogosphere.
Why? Because during my time off the blog, I found out blogging for just myself was irrelevant. I'm able to relieve stress the way I did before the blog.
I've always just blogged for myself because I'm irrelevant. I didn't think anyone would have feedback for an irrelevant person, and for the most part I was right. Thanks to those who did reply. It was greatly appreciated.
Another thing I've learned during my absence is becoming relevant starts one person at a time. And that first person has to be me. Since I'm still working on myself, there's no relevant reason to include any of you now.
All the best! And an irrelevant goodbye!

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home