Monday, October 06, 2008

The Irrelevant Winter Olympics Tickets

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. The 2010 Winter Olympics tickets are going on sale soon in Canada. An interesting question was posed by Dave Hodge of TSN's The Reporters: If you could buy tickets for any event except hockey, which one would it be?
My answer is none of the above, including hockey, because they're all irrelevant.
Why? Because there's no event I'd want to attend in person. None of them are compelling enough for me to see live.
The hockey tournament has too many meaningless games. The curling should be a blowout. I don't want to see it live if it is, and definitely don't want to see it live if Canada loses. All the other ones are events I don't watch regularly any other time, so why watch them live in 2010?
While I will be watching them on TV (especially curling), buying irrelevant tickets is not in my plans.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home