Monday, September 29, 2008

The Irrelevant Topic

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. I've just realized something which may be relevant. Then again, since I'm irrelevant, it's probably irrelevant.
When I pick a topic to blog about, am I making that topic relevant? Or, because this is an irrelevant blog, is the topic always irrelevant?
I'm siding with the latter question. If I pick a topic to write irrelevantly about, that topic should stay irrelevant. My raising awareness of how irrelevant it is should not make it relevant. It should still remain irrelevant.
Is raising awareness of a topic on its own enough to make it relevant? Of course not. I can remember people making environmental presentations in our school in the '70s. I thought they were irrelevant hippies.
Only relevant people can make a topic relevant.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home