Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Irrelevant "Intentional" Mistake

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. The other day I was asked to perform a task. I replied saying I'd do it, but that maybe I should "intentionally" make a mistake so I don't have to do it again.
Then I realized that, for me, making an intentional mistake is irrelevant.
Why? Because I'm irrelevant, many things I do are mistakes. I makie mistakes without trying. So why should I try to do something I'm obviously very good at doing naturally?
Since people know I'm irrelevant, they also expect me to make mistakes. That's why they give me tasks to do that are also irrelevant. Does it really matter if an irrelevant task has mistakes made?
I'm much calmer now knowing I don't have to try to do well, or poorly. Since no one cares, I can do either intentionally or naturally. It's irrelevant no matter what.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home