Monday, September 22, 2008

The Irrelevant Favourites Margin

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. My spouse and I use Internet Explorer. I like to have the Favourites margin hidden until I have to use it. My spouse prefers to have it on the left hand side for easy access.
Whenever one of us would use it, we'd leave it the way we preferred. Inevitably it would be changed back to the way the other person wanted it.
Finally I said enough is enough. The Favourites margin is now on the left hand side 'permanently'.
Why? Because it's irrelevant. It doesn't bother me to have it there. I'm indifferent. So why change it every time I use it?
Is it more important to my spouse than it is to me? Maybe. It could just be a preference. I don't know and I don't care to find out.
Why bother with such an irrelevant issue?

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home