Tuesday, October 07, 2008

The Irrelevant Political Sign II

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. Well, a friend finally commented to me about our political sign on the front yard. I believe the exact quote was "great guy, wrong party".
I was asked why I had this guy's sign on my lawn. I truthfully said my daughter wanted it. And that was the end of the discussion. No ongoing political debate, nothing. The sign was indeed irrelevant.
It's been my experience the people I associate with do not talk politics. They complain about the economy, as most are now, but otherwise it's not a big deal.
Are they indifferent? Maybe. I certainly hope they vote.
But the sign has proven to be irrelevant. Which is somewhat of a surprise to me.
What about after the election? We will see how relevant it is with my daughter then. If 'her' candidate wins, it may be great. Otherwise, it will probably be irrelevant.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home