Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Irrelevant "No Thanks" II

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. What finally stopped my hostess from offering me more food and drink? It wasn't the glass of milk, because the questions came again after I got the glass.
What I said was "Hostess, you've been so kind to me I have to give you a hug".
How did that change things? If shifted my hostess' perceptive of me. Physical contact is an excellent way of having someone instantly evaluate whether you are relevant or irrelevant. I went from being a relevant customer to an irrelevant unhuggable person. I went from valued to unvalued in a few seconds. It was great!
Please note if you are irrelevant you want to use this method only as a last resort. Otherwise, you won't have any contact with anyone.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home