Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Irrelevant Dog Poop Weather

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. Last Thursday was the perfect day for cleaning up our back yard. The snow was gone. The wind was non-existent. The temperature was around freezing. And there before my eyes was over a month's worth of dog poop, just waiting for me to get it.
Because of the ideal weather, the dog poop was relatively easy to pick up. It was solid from being somewhat frozen. It didn't stick to the grass. I was in heaven! I spent 75 minutes getting every last bit from the lawn.
When my spouse got home, I couldn't contain my enthusiasm. Unfortunately it fell on deaf ears. To my spouse, the weather was irrelevant.
Was I shattered? Not really. I understood, because I would've been the one to pick it up even if there was snow until April. Therefore, my spouse couldn't have been as excited as me.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home