Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Irrelevant Baseball Glove

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. My apologies for not writing Monday. It was Victoria Day in Canada.
My daughter and son are playing baseball this year. In spite of low temperatures, we've been playing catch in the back yard. They both have some work to do to get better.
My spouse asked why I don't have a baseball glove. I replied it's irrelevant.
Why? Because I'm not playing ball. I'm just playing catch. I catch most of my kids' throws barehanded since they don't throw very hard.
And if I don't catch it? It's irrelevant. I'm not in a game. So I may have to run a little to get the ball. Big deal.
Why should I buy an irrelevant baseball glove? Worst case I can use someone else's. But there's really no need. It's irrelevant how I catch the ball, or if I catch it.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home