Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Irrelevant Gate II

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. What to do about our baby gate? Should we make it so our dog can't get it open? Or leave it as irrelevant?
The gate does slow the dog down a bit. Usually when I hear it I can get there before it's opened. Or I can yell to get her attention.
The gate used to be child-proof. It was also adult-proof. When it was broken, we didn't mind that much. Of course it broke before the dog could open it.
Should we fix it? I'm thinking it's better to try to retrain her.
Does that mean we're content with an irrelevant gate? I think so.
Does it show we're lazy? Yes it does! But if we're happy with an irrelevant gate, maybe our laziness is irrelevant too, right? Please let me know.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home