Monday, June 09, 2008

The Irrelevant Critique

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. Yesterday I saw my daughter perform at Center Stage School of the Arts' "Night at the Oscars" season finale recital. It was very professionally done.
My mom got to see it in the afternoon. We alternated looking after my son, so I saw it in the evening.
When we got home my mom asked what I thought of it. I didn't answer because I had a million other things to do and the question was irrelevant.
Why? Because as a proud parent, I'm obviously biased. I'm not going to give my daughter a harsh critique no matter how she did. My critique therefore is irrelevant because it will always be the same answer.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home