Monday, May 26, 2008

The Irrelevant Observations

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. As mentioned Thursday, my daughter was ill. I watched her throughtout the day. I had to work Thursday night, so I dropped my daughter and son off at my spouse's work.
My spouse asked me if I'd taken my daughter's temperature, or noticed anything unusual. I said I had made no observations at all, because they'd be irrelevant.
Why? Because my spouse would take my daughter's temperature when they went home. Observations would be made at that time. And anything I would've done up to that point would've been a waste of time for both me and my daughter.
When my spouse asked if I'd made observations, what was implied was, "how is my daughter right now?". That's why I didn't bother to make irrelevant observations during the day.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home