Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Irrelevant Weather

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. Today my car thermometer read 5 Celcius when I left to golf. When I got done it read 7 Celcius. How cold was it? I had my curling gloves on the whole time. It was hard to believe it was May 21st. Fortunately we stayed dry. The rain started in the evening.
Was it the coldest May 21st ever? I hope so. However, it would be irrelevant.
Why? Because I would've golfed anyway. I enjoyed myself, and met two very nice people. The course (Blue Springs) was in excellent shape. We never waited.
In short, it was a lovely day in spite of the weather.
Would I golf in that kind of weather again? Not in the near future. And hopefully it will start to approach at least the 20 Celcius "normal" weather we're supposed to be having now.
However, the weather is irrelevant when I want to golf.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home