Tuesday, June 03, 2008

The Irrelevant "Final Brushing"

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. Tomorrow I have to go to the dentist for my regular cleaning. I was just up brushing after dinner. The thought occurred to me - I should do a very thorough "final brushing" before going to the dentist so I can show them how good my cleaning has been. Then I realized the final brushing is irrelevant.
Why? Because no matter how well you brush, the hygenist will find something. A great final brushing is like cleaning the house before Molly Maid comes. Or rearranging the Titanic deck chairs. Irrelevant!
Now that doesn't mean you should never brush your teeth, or not make a good effort to get them clean every time. It just means the hygenist's job is to clean them more thoroughly than you could ever do. Because of this, any "final brushing" is irrelevant.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home