Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Irrelevant Plans IV

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. Why did I cancel my plans? Because they're irrelevant. My plans are irrelevant because I'm irrelevant. My spouse, son and daughter all have plans that take priority over my plans. Because they're relevant.
Now that I think about it, the gathering is now irrelevant. Why? Because I've already told my teammates what I was going to tell them. There's no need for them to meet an irrelevant person. They can make relevant plans of their own.
Not only that, but they don't have to feel guilty about it. After all, I'm the one leaving them. They can find a new teammate and move on. Or stop playing themselves. Either way I'm not involved.
Sometimes it's best to ask if your plans are irrelevant.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home