Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Irrelevant Plans III

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. My apologies for not writing Tuesday. I will write two columns today.
I'd asked my spouse Monday if I could book a "farewell" gathering with my curling teammates, as I'm not curling in the upcoming season. I picked next Tuesday as a date. I received positive feedback.
Last night my spouse returned after golfing. A friend of my spouse is a regular playing partner. I assumed they would be golfing on Mondays regularly, and that last night was a one-time change.
It turns out the friend can no longer play Mondays. Therefore my spouse's weekday golf evening has now become Tuesdays.
I immediately email my curling teammates saying our gathering was postponed. Why? More in the next column.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home