Monday, June 02, 2008

The Irrelevant Cart Netting

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelvancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. In my job as a golf marshal, I drive around the course on a golf cart. My boss told me there should be a form of mesh, or netting, around the back of my cart for safety. Otherwise, there could be suits.
My reply is the netting is irrelevant.
Why? Because when I'm driving around, I'm going backwards, from green to tee. Players are hitting the ball towards me. If there is anywhere netting would help me, it's in front of me.
Even then, the netting would be irrelevant, because I have a windshield.
I guess the sides would be a good place to have netting. In theory I could be like the driving range carts, and be completely surrounded by it. But after having no incidents in 1.5 years, I'd say it's irrelevant. It's more important to have golf knowledge.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home