Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The Irrelevant Character Traits

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. I was talking to a friend today. We were discussing a mutual acquaintance who has always been unattached. I said I could've ended up like that person if I hadn't been introduced to my spouse. My dating efforts were brutal.
My friend found that hard to believe, saying I was able to socialize with people. The conclusion was I had some character traits. I said if I did they were irrelevant.
Why? Because I'm irrelevant. As a result, all I have to do is focus on a relevant person's character traits. They obviously find it more interesting to talk about their traits than listen to mine (if I have any). The feeling's mutual.
This focus makes it easy to socialize. People want to talk to someone who thinks they're relevant. Therefore, my character traits are irrelevant, because they're ignored.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home