Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Irrelevant Wet Outfield

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. Last night my son was supposed to play softball. Afternoon thunderstorms were very hard. While it did clear an hour before game time, my spouse and I thought it may still be called off.
Sure enough, the coach phoned to say the game was cancelled. Apparently the diamond was destroyed by the rain. I said to my spouse the outfield was probably wet as well. The reply back was the wet outfield was irrelevant.
Why? Because my son is 6 years old. He and his teammates are incapable of hitting it over the large dirt infield. I can count on one hand how many balls go into the outfield in a season. If they do, they're rolling.
No need to worry about irrelevant outfield conditions.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home