Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Irrelevant Personality

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some point may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. Last night I watched "Plastic Makes Perfect" on Slice TV (formerly Life Network). It was about cosmetic surgery. This show's theme was women have a "best before" date. They ran an experiment where a 27 year old woman offered free 1 minute back rubs. She got 20 customers in an hour. Phase 2 was to have the same woman made up to look older. She only got 5 customers that time.
The other part of the show had a 60 year old woman go in for a face lift. It discussed all the pros and cons, although the pros got more attention. After the surgery, it shows her quite happy with the results.
Do people need to do anything with their personalities anymore? Are they now irrelevant? Will cosmetic surgery cure all?
All I can say is I hope not, because I couldn't afford the price tag or the pain. I also wouldn't want someone who wouldn't give me the time of day before surgery to be interested in me after surgery.
Save your money. Get a personality. Be yourself. Make your personality relevant.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home