Monday, March 26, 2007

The Irrelevant Courses

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. This past weekend I went to the Learning Annex's Real Estate and Wealth Expo. I saw a few speakers. My spouse and I signed up for a couple of courses.
There were a thousands of people there. It was a logistical nightmare. Yet I keep asking myself how many of the people there will do any of the methods that have worked for some people. Will these courses help everyone? For many these courses and methods are irrelevant.
Why is that the case? How can one person listen to a class, sign up for a course and become wealthy (in this case) while another can receive the same information and get nowhere? It's because they don't keep an open mind.
At one class I was in, I thought the speaker had made some good points. However, a lady asked my spouse and I what we thought, then said she thought it was bs, then walked away without waiting for a reply. If the speaker was a multimillionaire as claimed, I don't care if I think it's bs. I want to try it.
Please keep you mind open. Otherwise, taking courses is irrelevant.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home