Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Irrelevant Day Plan

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. I usually like to plan my day in advance, like the night before. I have a good idea of what I want to do. If something new happens, I usually ask before making plans. Why I don't know, because it's irrelevant.
Why is my planning irrelevant? Because I'm irrelevant. If I'm needed elsewhere by a relevant person, then it doesn't matter to that person what my plans are. Since they're more relevant than I am, it follows what they have to do is more relevant than what I have to do. Since the perception of that is true in their minds, then I have to change my plans. It's that simple. Why would I do otherwise? In fact I should be smiling from ear to ear because I get to help a relevant person achieve a goal.
So why do I plan my days? For the same reason a fire fighter does - just in case there are no fires.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home