Monday, March 19, 2007

The Irrelevant Personality II

This blog is written mostly tongue in cheek. Some points may be informative. Please provide your feedback.
If you suffer from self-irrelevancy, please seek professional advice.

Hello. The internal question when dating always is there. Does this person like me for who I am, or what I look like? In this society, it's probably for looks, because personality is irrelevant.
The one way I get around this is by not having a good appearance. Since I'm not one of the beautiful people, I know people don't approach me for my looks. I do shower and groom regularly, but it's just for personal hygiene. If someone wants to talk to me, it's becaus eof who I am, not what I look like.
The beautiful people have a real dilemna. Are people only interested in my looks? The one way some of them know that's true for sure is by not developing a personality. Then they are getting their significant others for only one reason. And in this culture, it's the only reason.
When a fisherman uses bait to catch fish, they don't care if the fish gets nutritional value from it. They just use it to catch the fish. If you want to take this route with dating, ignore the irrelevant personality, and go for the bait approach. You'll probably be more successful.

Regards,
Irrelevant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home